Destination weddings are an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself into the cultural charms of your location. When it comes to planning, having a dress that fits the setting is essential!
Whether it’s a luscious garden wedding overlooking a grand estate or on the tropical sunset shores of a volcano sand beach, we’ve got you covered when it comes to dress inspiration, no matter where in the world you’re jet setting!
Wedding Dresses for Beach Weddings
Sea-Side ceremonies combine romance, boho, and salty seashell bliss all in one. With subtle crashing waves and an unforgettable cotton candy sunset, finding a dress that enhances your luminosity is a must. Plus, you definitely want a dress that makes you feel comfortable amongst the elements.
Beach Weddng Dress Styles We Love:
- Bohemian Maxi: If you find yourself more on the bohemian side of the style realm, a bohemian maxi dress might be an ideal option for your seaside nuptials. The nice thing about maxis is they provide comfort with their relaxed flow. They make walking through the sand a breeze and won’t stick to your body if it’s humid and hot. Maxis can be casual, as well as, elegant, depending on your accessories and personal style. Go ahead and splurge on that glorious seashell crown!
- Mermaid Gowns: What dress silhouette is more perfect for a beach wedding than a sexy mermaid gown? If you’d like to look like you’ve just emerged from the sea, a mermaid gown is a striking option that shows off those curves.
- Gown Fabrics: Beach weddings call for breathable, light fabrics such as chiffon or organza.
Wedding Dresses For Garden Weddings
Ceremonies in a lush garden allow for the bride to lean into her femininity amongst the blooming flowers.
Garden Style Dresses We Love:
- Wrap Dress: For someone looking for something sweet and understated, a wrap dress is something to think about. Wrap dresses typically have a plunging neckline and drape to the curves of your body, enhancing your feminine form like a sultry Greek goddess.
- Ball Gown: For a more dramatic look, ball gown silhouettes can pair perfectly with your garden ceremony. Depending on preference, ball gowns come in a number of necklines with a grand poof of skirt and trim. This style can be lightweight and is easy to travel with. It’s also whimsical if you’re getting married at a European castle in the countryside or in a historic hotel in the city.